Thursday 24 November 2016

Untuk anakku 2

The time runs so fast. My daughter grew up well. She was a baby that I was dreaming all my marriage. She was born as a fortune from Allah SWT. That's why I love her so much. Now she is an active kid. She is happy to go around in her surroundings, enjoying the trips she had. Sometimes, I think that she was growing too fast. She is mature than her age. No problem for me because she looks enjoying whatever she does.
















Whatever you do my daughter, please love Allah and Rosululloh. Be a nice daughter for us, your parents. Love you forever. Hope you always enjoy the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menasehati Tanpa Penolakan

 *ABCo Inspirasi Ramadhan (AIR) VI  Edisi Hari ke-17* *17 Ramadhan 1445 H/Kamis, 28 Maret 2024* "HYPNOPARENTING: menasehati anak tanpa ...