Friday 6 October 2017

SOAL PENILAIAN TENGAH SEMESTER GASAL 2017/2018



1.      Complete the following dialogues.
a.       Wati                 :  Good morning, Sir?
Mr. Priyono     : (a)……………., Wati.
b.      Clara                :  How are you today, Nancy?
Nancy              :  (b) ……………………….
c.       Denny              :  I am sorry for coming late.
Lia                   :  (c) ……………………
d.      Mercia             :  Hi, Yulia.  How are you today?
Yulia                :  (d)………………, thank you.
e.       Deni                 :  Good bye, friend!
Marcel             :   (e) ………………………

Arrange jumbled words below into a good expression!
2.      sorry – am – for –  disturbing– I – you.
3.      you – for – bringing – thank – books-my

How do you spell the name?
4.      MUHAMMAD ANGGA
5.      WAHYU SAPUTRA

6.      Complete the sentences based on the picture below.







Read the text and answer questions below!
Hello, my name is Annisa. I’m a student of MTs Negeri Teladan Bangsa, Bulungan. I live in Bulungan, North Kalimantan. My hobbies are cooking and running. My favourite colors are yellow and blue. My favourite food is fried banana. My favourite drink is mango juice. Nice to meet you.
 



7.      Where does Annisa live?
8.      What is her favourite food?
9.      Where does she study?
10.  How many colours does she like most?


Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AIR #26 Ketika Engkau Merasa Lelah dalam Kebaikan

 KETIKA ENGKAU MERASA LELAH DALAM KEBAIKAN Oleh : Aris Ahmad Jaya Teruslah berbuat baik meski engkau merasa lelah. Karena sesungguhnya lelah...